Beth is in school on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays supporting our students’ communication skills.
She will be providing:
- Assessments for students’ communication skills
- Individualised support for specific difficulties
- Whole class group support
- Parent and teacher training and support
Examples of the types of support groups she offers include:
- Lego groups
- Emotional regulation
- Memory strategies
- Comprehension monitoring (what to do when you don’t understand)
- Social skills lower level (eye contact, turn taking etc.)
- Social skills higher level (fact and opinion, conflict, insults etc.)
Beth can be contacted via the school office.