11 July 2021 COVID Update
A member of staff has tested positive for the Coronavirus this weekend. As a result, I have taken the decision to close the a number of class bubbles until the end of term. The local health protection team has been contacted, as has the Academy Trust. However, we are keenly aware that there may now be more staff and students who may test positive moving forward. I would be grateful if you could let us know if your child develops symptoms in the coming days.
If we do receive any further positive tests, I will let you know and I will inform you of the next steps, which may involve more classes or year groups in school self-isolating
Click here to read letter from Principal: Summer Positive Case 11-07-21